Do you like cream Pasta?
I do but sometimes it’s heavy for me, and at such time, I make the Pasta sauce with soy milk and white Miso!
Ingredients (2 servings):
Any vegetable you like
( I used sliced Lotus root, rape blossom, and mushrooms)
1 clove of garlick, chopped finely
1 onion, chopped finely
300cc of soy milk
2 Table spoons of white Miso
Any Pasta you like
- Place olive oil and chopped garlick and chopped onion in the pan and heat it up.
- Place all the vegetables in the pan then cook for few minutes.
- Mix the soy milk and white Miso well.
- Pour the soy milk mixture in the pan then cook all together for few minutes.
- Cook the pasta in the salt water (cook 1-2 mins less than package) then add it in the pan. Cook for 1-2 minutes.